Thank you to petrel41 at http://dearkitty1.wordpress.com/ for nominating Cambria’s Corner as an inspirational blog! As a matter of fact, getting nominated is a bit inspiring in itself to know that people appreciate my love of writing!
Dear Kitty blogs about anything and everything from science to art to politics. Any interest of Dear Kitty’s is followed up by a fascinating post on the subject that many readers enjoy!
The rules are to thank and link back to the blogger who has nominated you, then post the award logo to your blog, write a post on the nomination and nominate 15 other very inspiring bloggers. Notify them; and tell 7 things about yourself.
Alright, so now I’m supposed to tell you 7 things about myself. Seven Cambria things are…
1. I cannot stand drinking soda unless it’s Dr. Pepper or Orange Fanta. The bubbles hurt my tongue.
2. I have never, nor will I ever have wisdom teeth. They just don’t exist in my mouth!
3. I have a photographic memory when it comes to speeches. I can memorize 20 minutes worth of words and not forget a single one.
4. I was born an ADHD child, and will remain that way forever. I don’t shut up, I do things without thinking, I have a nonstop river of ideas whizzing through my head, and my life thus far has consisted of my mind numbing quest to control myself, and more recently the beauty of still having so many ideas and insights AND the ability to live properly with them: )
5. My favorite weather, by far, is cold, rainy, stormy, with clouds all around : )
6. I love milk. I order it at restaurants while everyone else is asking for their fancy drinks.
7. I have never been able to spell restaurant. I had to Google it to spell it just then : )
With that said, I’d like to nominate the following bloggers for this award, as I find them to be inspirational additions to the blogging world!
Thank you again, and happy Saturday everyone : )